Pages

Google+ rocks!


Share this article on: Linkedin | Facebook | Twitter

I've been researching Google+ platform for some time -- it has almost been a month, I guess.

My first impression is that Google+ rocks!

People are always the most important factor. I've screened a good many of profiles on the platform and built-up/optimized my circles. I've even created several pages to attract more people on my areas of expertise.

My audience? Not bad -- I currently have roughly 420 people who have me at their circles.

I can say that as of now, I have a pretty nice setup on Google+ in order to get the most out of the platform.

If you'd like to feed yourself from a highly intellectual crowd especially on issues like IT, engineering, arts (photography and painting), media, and politics, then you should be on Google+ platform as well. Just spend a couple of hours on the platform, and I think that will be enough for you to discover a good many of bits of awesome content.

You might start with examining my Google+ profile. People in my circles and my pages will most probably attract you as well.

So, please consider to give Google+ a chance, and in case you like and join, please consider to add me to your Google+ circles.


Share this article on: Linkedin | Facebook | Twitter
If you liked this blog, subscribe to it via: RSS Feed | E-mail updates

No comments:

Post a Comment